If you are like many who will be having fish this Friday, we have a super-easy, delicious, and mess-free way to cook fish using our Flavorseal Garlic Herb Roasting Bag that you should try.
What you will Need…
- 1-2 lbs of fish (Any sturdy fish will do – we used grouper, but you can use salmon or any fish that bakes well)
- 1 9X13 Pan
- 1 Flavorseal Garlic Herb Roasting Bag
1. Open the roasting bag and place it in a 9×13 pan with the unseasoned side on the bottom.
2. Rinse the fish before placing it in the roasting bag.
3. Place fish in the seasoned roasting bag.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut three small slits in the bag to allow steam to escape, then press the seasoning side of the bag onto the fish.
5. Place the pan in the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes. The moisture from the fish helps the seasoning evenly transfer as the fish rests in the refrigerator.
6. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Once the oven has reached 300°F, remove the pan from the refrigerator and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and carefully open the end, allowing steam to escape before checking the fish for doneness.
8. Remove the fish from the roasting bag with a spatula or other utensil and transfer to a plate. Be careful – it’s hot! Throw the bag away.
9. You’re done! Now add any side you wish such as vegetables or garlic bread to enjoy a delicious meal.